Canadian Experience Class
You need to meet these requirements to apply under the Canadian Experience Class. You must:
- plan to live outside the province of Quebec
- have at least 12 months of full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) of skilled work experience in the three years before you apply,
- have gained your experience in Canada with the proper authorization
- meet the required language levels needed for your job for each language ability (speaking, reading, writing, and
- an annual cap on the number of new CEC applications. CIC will accept a maximum of 12,000 CEC applications to October 31, 2014.
- sub-caps of 200 applications each in certain skilled occupations. Also, six particular occupations will no
longer be eligible for the CEC.
Contact Ms. Chotalia Q.C., An Experienced Canadian Immigration Lawyer.
PHONE HER: 780-421-0861 EMAIL HER AT: email@example.com